Cohousing communities are located all over the world, with nearly 300 in the United States. A great way to learn more about cohousing is through the national organization, The Cohousing Association of the United States. They provide a number of resources, including a recent release discussing the state of cohousing in the United States.
Other Cohousing Communities
You can also learn a lot from looking at the websites for different cohousing communities. Here are links to a random sampling. Take a look – you’ll get a good feel for what cohousing communities are like and maybe sense some of the excitement and satisfaction that comes with living in cohousing!
- Bloomington Cohousing (Bloomington, IN)
- Cully Grove (Portland, OR)
- Germantown Cohousing (Nashville, TN)
- Harrisonburg Cohousing (Harrisonburg, VA)
- Oakleigh Meadow Cohousing (Eugene, OR)
- Shadowlake Village (Blacksburg, VA)
- Tacoma Village (Washington, DC)
- Wild Sage Cohousing (Boulder, CO)
- Wissahickon Village Cohousing (Philadelphia, PA)